Urban Elementz Digital File Downloading Instructions:
Patterns are available for immediate download upon payment authorization. Just click on the links at the bottom of the last checkout page. But if you choose to wait for your email confirmation or you forgot to click on the link on the bottom of the last checkout page, please follow the instructions below to retrieve your downloadable files.
1. After placing an order you will receive an email confirmation with your order details. At the bottom of the email there will be a link(s) that you can click on to retrieve your digital files.
2. Click on the link. This will take you to a page where you can click on the DOWNLOADABLE product file name.
3. A window will pop up asking you if you would like to OPEN, SAVE, or CANCEL. Always click “SAVE”.
4. Another window will open that shows locations on your computer. This is where you can choose the location that you want the file(s) to be saved on your computer. With some internet programs you can pick anywhere that you’d like the files to be saved, but please pick a location where you can find them again. NOTE: You will want to probably pick a location like “my documents” or a folder that you’ve created for downloads, patterns or something like that. With other internet programs a particular ‘download” file is chosen for you. If this is the case, please make note of where this ‘download” file is located.
5. Allow the download to complete. Check the location that you chose for the file to be saved to make sure that it is there.
6. You will now need to unzip the folder in order to access the actual pattern file to be read by your quilting machine system.