Urban Elementz collects information from our customers for a variety of reasons, including as part of our ongoing efforts to provide superior customer service, improve shopping experience and to communicate about products, services and promotions. We collect information such as name, telephone number, email, postal address and payment information (“Personal Information”) that you provide to us when you register an account on our site, place an order, participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey, write product reviews, post customer-generated photographs and content, or create product collections, wishlists and other user-generated content. We may use this information collected online to process and fulfill your order. We also collect email addresses at various site locations in order to send you necessary order-related messages such as order confirmation and shipment confirmation notices. We maintain a record of your product interests, purchases and whatever else might enable us or our business partners to enhance and personalize your shopping experience on this or our other websites and to send you offers, promotions, or information that we believe may be of interest to you. In addition, we monitor site use and traffic patterns to improve our web site design and the products and services we offer as well as to determine what offers, promotions or information to send to you. To serve you better, we may combine Personal Information you give us online, via mobile device, at shows, or through our customer service call center. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from cross-reference with select partners and others. By combining this information, we are better able to communicate with you about our products and services, special events and promotions, and better able to personalize your shopping experience.
We may use this information for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including by shipping products to you, or others you designate, and sending emails to you, or others you designate, to confirm your order status and shipment and to process merchandise returns.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, including marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- To communicate with other persons using contact information you provide, such as when you designate another person as the recipient of a refer-a-friend message or a gift.
- To make your shopping experience easier, more enjoyable and more efficient
- To address problems with and improve our products, brands, services and technologies, as well as to develop new products and services
- To provide consistent, personalized services across all channels and all of our brands, including to personalize our advertising, marketing communications, shopping experiences and promotional offers
- To organize local community events, promotions and online experiences
- To facilitate social sharing
- To allow you to enroll and participate in a loyalty or customer relationship program
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraud, security breaches and activities that are or potentially may be prohibited or illegal
- As we believe to be required or appropriate to protect the rights, property, safety and security of Urban Elementz and our employees, customers and others
- As we believe to be required or appropriate under applicable law, to respond to requests from government authorities and to comply with legal process
Urban Elementz shares information you provide to us when you place an order and participate in a promotion with those companies with whom we have joined to fulfill that order and/or promotion. We may disclose information about you to other members of the Urban Elementz corporate family and our business partners. We do not share credit card or other payment information with third parties except for the purposes of processing payment for products and services you’ve ordered and as required by law. In addition, we may disclose credit card and other information we collect from you with an outside company with which we have contracted for their services to protect against fraud and the unauthorized use of credit and gift cards.
We may share your personal information, such as in the following ways:
- Brands: When you provide personal information to one of our Urban Elementz brands (Urban Elementz, Essential Elementz, Appliqué Elementz, Tattoo Elementz, Cotton Elementz, Craft Elementz, etc.), we may share that information with our other Urban Elementz brands.
- By You: You may disclose personal information when you post content to our websites, or other public forums, such as on our brands’ social media pages, blogs, and online product reviews. Any information that you disclose through these services will become public.
- Legal Requirements: We may share information about you if necessary or appropriate, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the operations, privacy, safety, property or rights of Urban Elementz or others.
- Subscription, Affiliate, or Rewards/ Loyalty Programs: If you choose to participate in any subscription, affiliate, rewards/loyalty, or similar program in which Urban Elementz is participating, and you authorize Urban Elementz or our credit card processor to provide information about your purchases to the company administering the program, we will share your personal information with that program. The information you authorize us to disclose for such programs may include your credit card number and the date and amount of your purchase, and may also include your name and other information you have asked us to provide.
- Business Transfer: In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Urban Elementz or any of our businesses, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business asset
We also collect information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you; and aggregated information. We may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your computer type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and browser click-through and usage data.
- Cookies: Cookies are bits of information that are automatically stored on your computer. If you do not want to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to disable them. Kindly note however that if you decline cookies on our Websites, some functions on our Websites may be limited or unavailable. As a result, to make it easier to use our Websites, we recommend that your browser settings accept cookies.
- IP Address: Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet service provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access our websites, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Your IP address may also indicate your approximate physical location. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other technologies. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels and diagnosing server problems.
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at one of our websites, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile. You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us using the information listed below. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 10 days for your email request and 6-8 weeks for your postal mail request. Urban Elementz 125 Sunny Creek New Braunfels, TX 78132 830.964.6133 [email protected]How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Urban Elementz and our brands (Urban Elementz, Appliqué Elementz, Tattoo Elementz, Cotton Elementz, Craft Elementz, etc.) want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, from one or more of our brands, you can let us know by contacting our customer service as described in the section above, or you can click on the self-service unsubscribe links below. Urban Elementz Unsubscribe Applique Elementz Unsubscribe If contacting customer service, please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from one of our brands . If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, it may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6-8 weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Urban Elementz or one of our brands. Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.Secure Shopping
We adopt appropriate and industry-standard data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Websites. Sensitive personal information contained in orders placed on our Websites are encrypted using 128-bit secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.* In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enabled browser. *Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Websites cannot be guaranteed (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party. If you still have concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to call 830.964.6133 and place your order over the phone. You can also print your shopping basket page and mail it to: Urban Elementz 125 Sunny Creek New Braunfels, TX 78132 Attn: Order Processing Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to secure means of transmitting credit card numbers.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE AT ALL TIMES FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY PASSWORD OR OTHER ACCESS INFORMATION.